Our big trip this year was to Germany, and we had the pleasure to bring our friends Hans and Darrolyn with us. We went on a group tour to get the sampler platter of Germany. When you look at these pictures, please forgive us if we forger the name of a palace or two. Also, note that I forgot to set the date/time on my camera, so add nine hours to the date/time shown on the photos.
- Day 1 -- Travel day; we left at 6:30 a.m. from LAX and arrived in Frankfurt at 8:30 the next morning local time.
- Day 2 -- Frankfurt Offenbach
- Day 3 -- Frankfurt to the Black Forest
- Day 4 -- Titisee
- Day 5 -- Black Forest, Neuschwannstein, Oberammergau, to Munich
- Day 6 -- Munich
- Day 7 -- Munich to Dachau to Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- Day 8 -- Rothenburg, Nuremburg, Bayreuth, Mödlareuth, Dresden
- Day 9 -- Dresden to Berlin
- Day 10 -- Berlin
- Day 11 -- Travel day back home.
Here is a group photo that we had taken in Heidelburg. We're in the back right; Hans and Darrolyn down in front. Our tour director Noel Percival on the far right.